- About Us
English Language Key Programmes Support Programmes Reading for Life Mother Tongue Languages Chinese Language Malay Language Tamil Language Mathematics Key Programmes Science Key Programmes PE, Art and Music PE Art Music PAL ICT Cyberwellness CCE VIA Sexuality Education National Education Education and Career Guidance (ECG) Student Management Student Leadership Discipline
Sports Basketball Football Floorball Badminton Wushu Uniformed Groups Brownies Scouts Performing Arts Angklung Kulintang Ensemble Malay Dance Indian Dance International Dance Show Choir Clubs & Societies Infocomm Club Art Club
- Special Programmes
Enviromental Education About TNPS G4Life G4Life Updates
Student Achievements Staff Awards
Attire & Appearance
Pupils are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
White canvas shoes with only plain white socks / school socks are allowed.
No track shoes, slippers or sandals are allowed without a valid reason.
Name tags are to be sewn on every uniform.
Other than the School Uniform, only the School PE T-shirt are allowed to be worn with the school PE shorts.
Appropriate CCA Attires are to be worn only during CCA. Students are expected to change out to School Uniform or School PE attire after CCA.
No item of personal adornment, jewellery, tinted spectacles, make-up or expensive watches (including smart watches) should be worn to school.
A neat and clean appearance is expected of all pupils :
- Short neatly combed hair for boys and girls.
- No fancy hair cut (e.g. mohawk, undercut) for boys.
- Boys are not allowed to sport facial hair. (moustache, beards or sideburns)
- Girls who keep long hair should have their hair plaited or tied with dark blue / black / white ribbons. A long fringe must be pinned up and only dark blue / black / white hair clips are to be used.
- Girls are allowed to wear a pair of small ear studs. Pupils are not allowed to wear rings or bangles.
- No coloured or tinted hair is allowed in school.
Pupils must be punctual for school, all lessons and CCAs.
Pupils are to produce a Medical Certificate from a doctor or a letter from parents / guardian upon returning to school after his / her absence.
Absence from weighted assessments must be accompanied by a Medical Certificate.
Pupils who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge.
Pupils will take the Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart. Pupils shall behave graciously with others at all times.
Pupils are to make friends with everyone, regardless of race, language or religion.
Pupils must give their best in all that they do.